So I've got a draft of the Poe chapter. It's not a great one, but it's done. We're getting there. One more chapter to go.
Now I get to re-read Moby Dick. I love that book. This is the fun part.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've never read Moby Dick. I wonder if I should. Is it good for just regular old reading?
I don't know if I'm good to answer that question. I want to say yes, but that's only because it's my favorite book. It's good if you want to give it the respect it deserves, and I mean that. It's not something you can just read on the beach while there's a bunch of other stuff going on. Honestly, and I'm serious about this, it's the kind of thing you need to read like you read the Bible. There's a lot of interesting stuff in it, but there's a lot of stuff that you have to think about to appreciate, and unless you're really invested in it, there's some stuff that will bore you.
Post a Comment