So here's my Monday Night Football post (last week my "I'm making myself post something" post was during Monday Night Football). The problem is that football is over, so this is a Monday Night National League Championship Series post. It would be a Monday Night Football post, but I played CentPoker all through football.
CentPoker is awesome (I'm not going to tell you about it, go see for yourself you lazy bastard), but there's starting to be too many people on it. For a while people played like they wanted to play. Now people just do stuipd stuff and it's not as fun anymore. Only it is. It's crazy fun. Which is why I played all through football.
It's fun to write like this where it doesn't matter becuase all the writing I do now is revising, which is not as much fun becuase you only write a few words or sentences or MAYBE a paragraph at a time. It's mainly moving around and cleaning up, so your fingers don't get to move quickly across the keyboard for very long, which is the fun part about writing on a computer.
I like writing in pen, but after a while my finger starts to hurt. I miss those little rubber things you could put on your pencil (that sentence sounds dirty). I also miss the brown erasers. They were fun to tear up
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment