So I haven't posted anything in a long time, and I haven't been very good about keeping a regular posting schedule, so I've probably lost whatever regular readers I had. If I had any. So here's a post saying sorry. Sorry.
It's hard for me to write these things because I get ideas in the middle of the day, but I'm working in the middle of the day and I don't want to take the time to do this. But then when I get home and have a chance to post a blog, I don't want to or I can't remember what I wanted to write about. Maybe I'm not dedicated enough, but I think I'd rather be dedicated to getting a job, which I'm trying to be.
So maybe I'll start jotting down ideas. But I won't.
Such is the life of an itinerant blogger. I just wanted to say that word.
So here's what I'll do. When I can't think of a post or don't want to put one up, I'll just post a dumb joke. This is one of my favorites.
What kind of coffee did they serve on the Titanic?
Sanka.
I laughed my ass off the first time I heard that. What's that say about me?
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment